Nightmare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Falling Snow
Weekly news
We want to hear from you! Go to the 'General' section and say what you want to say. Start a new topic if you wish.
Similar topics
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 285 on Wed Sep 22, 2021 3:07 pm
Latest topics
» The Missing Constellation
Sword Fighter 2: Synopsis and Discussion (Upcoming Sword Fighter 3 ??????) EmptyWed Jun 13, 2018 5:44 am by Evan

» y helo, it is i, tito
Sword Fighter 2: Synopsis and Discussion (Upcoming Sword Fighter 3 ??????) EmptyWed Jun 13, 2018 5:44 am by Evan

» Sup, I'm Evan.
Sword Fighter 2: Synopsis and Discussion (Upcoming Sword Fighter 3 ??????) EmptyWed Jun 13, 2018 5:26 am by Evan

» I am the best waifu.
Sword Fighter 2: Synopsis and Discussion (Upcoming Sword Fighter 3 ??????) EmptySun Sep 04, 2016 1:26 am by MasterDudex5

» add me on skype and read me complain about random desu.
Sword Fighter 2: Synopsis and Discussion (Upcoming Sword Fighter 3 ??????) EmptySun Sep 04, 2016 12:46 am by MasterDudex5

» Spam Posting/Reviving Dead Threads
Sword Fighter 2: Synopsis and Discussion (Upcoming Sword Fighter 3 ??????) EmptySun Sep 04, 2016 12:06 am by L

» What Movie Does Nightmare Want to Watch This Spring?
Sword Fighter 2: Synopsis and Discussion (Upcoming Sword Fighter 3 ??????) EmptySun Jun 12, 2016 5:36 pm by L

» You know what to do if it happens.
Sword Fighter 2: Synopsis and Discussion (Upcoming Sword Fighter 3 ??????) EmptySun Jun 12, 2016 5:34 pm by L

» STR8 IS BACK
Sword Fighter 2: Synopsis and Discussion (Upcoming Sword Fighter 3 ??????) EmptySat Jan 23, 2016 8:02 pm by Luck

Statistics
We have 490 registered users
The newest registered user is Poisonberries

Our users have posted a total of 15531 messages in 1327 subjects
Our awesome Affiliates!
Sword Fighter 2: Synopsis and Discussion (Upcoming Sword Fighter 3 ??????) 5402057060_8f64daaa27_o Sword Fighter 2: Synopsis and Discussion (Upcoming Sword Fighter 3 ??????) Nightmare Sword Fighter 2: Synopsis and Discussion (Upcoming Sword Fighter 3 ??????) Sb10 Sword Fighter 2: Synopsis and Discussion (Upcoming Sword Fighter 3 ??????) 21o6g49

Sword Fighter 2: Synopsis and Discussion (Upcoming Sword Fighter 3 ??????)

4 posters

Go down

Sword Fighter 2: Synopsis and Discussion (Upcoming Sword Fighter 3 ??????) Empty Sword Fighter 2: Synopsis and Discussion (Upcoming Sword Fighter 3 ??????)

Post by Frashu Sat Mar 31, 2012 11:19 pm

We just got Sword Fighter 2 released in Japan but chances for localization is slim. also it got a huge graphic upgrade from the last game...i like how they actually have identifiable faces now.

i'm questioning the removal of the railroad traditional rpg progression for the hub-area thing but i have hope it'll end up good...

the main characters look stellar and just like the last game there is a LOT of dialogue but there's of course the amazing battling to go with it

here is a sceenshot of the new battle system. it's starting to look like megaman battle network but with more freedom
img]http://desmond.imageshack.us/Himg256/scaled.php?server=256&filename=gameplayw.png&res=medium[/img]

also apparently they already announced Sword Fighter 3 coming in a few years..Excite? we don't have to worry about sales now...

really hope we get some Sword Fighter 3 gameplay soon, like, "here's some sword fighter 3 gameplay" XD

Last edited by Frashu on Sun Mar 24, 2019 2:03 am; edited 3 times in total
Frashu
Frashu
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Sword Fighter 2: Synopsis and Discussion (Upcoming Sword Fighter 3 ??????) Empty Re: Sword Fighter 2: Synopsis and Discussion (Upcoming Sword Fighter 3 ??????)

Post by L Sat Mar 31, 2012 11:48 pm

holy shit what is that? B/W2? XD
L
L
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Sword Fighter 2: Synopsis and Discussion (Upcoming Sword Fighter 3 ??????) Empty Re: Sword Fighter 2: Synopsis and Discussion (Upcoming Sword Fighter 3 ??????)

Post by WINTERFRESH Sat Mar 31, 2012 11:54 pm

Reshiram wrote:holy shit what is that? B/W2? XD

Are you stupid?
WINTERFRESH
WINTERFRESH
Dream
Dream

Back to top Go down

Post by Awakening Sat Mar 31, 2012 11:56 pm

NOBUNAGA'S AMBITION KTHNX

And it looks really nice. I'll try it out when I get some sort of translation, though. ._.;
Awakening
Awakening
War Veterans
War Veterans

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down