Nightmare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Falling Snow
Weekly news
We want to hear from you! Go to the 'General' section and say what you want to say. Start a new topic if you wish.
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 285 on Wed Sep 22, 2021 3:07 pm
Latest topics
» The Missing Constellation
Stomping SkarmBliss Version 2 EmptyWed Jun 13, 2018 5:44 am by Evan

» y helo, it is i, tito
Stomping SkarmBliss Version 2 EmptyWed Jun 13, 2018 5:44 am by Evan

» Sup, I'm Evan.
Stomping SkarmBliss Version 2 EmptyWed Jun 13, 2018 5:26 am by Evan

» I am the best waifu.
Stomping SkarmBliss Version 2 EmptySun Sep 04, 2016 1:26 am by MasterDudex5

» add me on skype and read me complain about random desu.
Stomping SkarmBliss Version 2 EmptySun Sep 04, 2016 12:46 am by MasterDudex5

» Spam Posting/Reviving Dead Threads
Stomping SkarmBliss Version 2 EmptySun Sep 04, 2016 12:06 am by L

» What Movie Does Nightmare Want to Watch This Spring?
Stomping SkarmBliss Version 2 EmptySun Jun 12, 2016 5:36 pm by L

» You know what to do if it happens.
Stomping SkarmBliss Version 2 EmptySun Jun 12, 2016 5:34 pm by L

» STR8 IS BACK
Stomping SkarmBliss Version 2 EmptySat Jan 23, 2016 8:02 pm by Luck

Statistics
We have 490 registered users
The newest registered user is Poisonberries

Our users have posted a total of 15531 messages in 1327 subjects
Our awesome Affiliates!
Stomping SkarmBliss Version 2 5402057060_8f64daaa27_o Stomping SkarmBliss Version 2 Nightmare Stomping SkarmBliss Version 2 Sb10 Stomping SkarmBliss Version 2 21o6g49

Stomping SkarmBliss Version 2

2 posters

Go down

Stomping SkarmBliss Version 2 Empty Stomping SkarmBliss Version 2

Post by Zai Sat Mar 31, 2012 10:36 pm

Stomping SkarmBliss Version 2 Scaled.php?server=35&filename=title22

Ohh well what is this? A Stomping SkarmBliss 2. Come on! I know you all hate the most annoying combo Skarmory-Blissey.When ever you run into a person using SkarmBliss you want to tear your hair out. You try figuring out ways u can switch in and out to kill the Skarmory or Blissey so you can end this nightmare. Your moves start running out of PP. You all start double switching,triple switching, maybe even quad-switching. What happens? You ultimately end up no where. Well don't worry! You might never have to go through that nightmare again. Zai has a cure for all of your SkarmBliss troubles.

Stomping SkarmBliss Version 2 248
Tyranitar (M) @ Leftovers
Trait: Sand Stream
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Atk / 252 SDef
Adamant Nature (+Atk, -SAtk)
- Stealth Rock
- Pursuit
- Superpower
- Dragon Tail

Well first off with Tyranitar. Don't get me wrong, i hate weather teams just as much as the next guy. But, you know what they say,"Fight fire with fire." This is a Special Defensive Tyranitar with the move Dragon Tail. Once people see you switch in on there special attacker with Tyranitar they will automatically try to switch out so that's why Pursuit is there. Dragon tail is to shuffle up there team but be weary to know that Dragon Tail always goes second. Superpower is on there to take care of steel type pokemon that will otherwise wall you out.

Stomping SkarmBliss Version 2 462
Magnezone @ Choice Scarf
Trait: Magnet Pull
EVs: 4 HP / 252 SAtk / 252 Spd
Timid Nature (+Spd, -Atk)
- Thunderbolt
- Flash Cannon
- Hidden Power [Fire]
- Volt Switch

Magnezone is the big stopper to SkarmBliss. When ever a you see a switch into Skarmory happening, switch into your Magnezone and trap that hoe. That will instantly stop that SkarmBliss combo. Hidden Power Fire because well you know,skarmory is really weak to fire types. Thunderbolt for that stab electric attack. Same goes with Flash Cannon and not many things resist it. Volt switch if you want to go to another Pokemon. Magnezone is scarfed because well... it's terrible slow.

Stomping SkarmBliss Version 2 472
Gliscor (F) @ Toxic Orb
Trait: Poison Heal
EVs: 252 HP / 184 Def / 72 Spd
Impish Nature (+Def, -SAtk)
- Toxic
- Earthquake
- Protect
- Taunt
Gliscor is that physical wall that everybody hates. They will especially hate this one because it is extra defensive. Other Pokemon likes to set up on Gliscor but not this Gliscor that's why we got Taunt. Toxic is to wear other Pokemon down that will otherwise keep hitting and hitting Gliscor. Protect also helps with that. Earthquake is so you want be completely useless when it is taunted. Gliscor also fucks up that SkarmBliss combo. Skarmory can not handle this thing! Taunt stops it from setting up and this Gliscor eats Brave Birds for breakfest. Gliscor goes OMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOM on those Brave Birds bitch!

Stomping SkarmBliss Version 2 579
Reuniclus (F) @ Life Orb
Trait: Magic Guard
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SDef
Bold Nature (+Def, -Atk)
- Calm Mind
- Recover
- Psyshock
- Focus Blast

Reuniclus sets up on Blissey all day. Blissey has no way of setting up and it also has no way of status infecting this thing because of alittle thing Reuniclus has in its pocket called Magic Gaurd. Reuniclus can also heal up on Blissey but unlike Blissey, Reuniclus can do it in one turn. Psyshock hits Blissey's physical side; not to mention that it has Calm Mind to power it up until it will 1 hit K.O it. Also, it fucks up Skarmory.

Stomping SkarmBliss Version 2 635
Hydreigon (M) @ Expert Belt
Trait: Levitate
EVs: 4 HP / 252 SAtk / 252 Spd
Hardy Nature
- Draco Meteor
- Dark Pulse
- Fire Blast
- Focus Blast

My mom told me that every team needs a dragon. Once Blissey and Skarmory are down doesnt mean that your out the woods yet. They have team mates and some one those team mates include Latios, Conkeldurr, and other strong OU Pokemon. Hydregion is great in the way that it can force a switch out and Draco Meteor the incoming Pokemon if your prediction is accurate enough. Hydregion also has some natural bulk so that means it can take a hit and return a powerful hit back.

Stomping SkarmBliss Version 2 304
Aron (M) @ Berry Juice
Trait: Sturdy
EVs:
Hardy Nature
- Endeavor
- Toxic
- Sleep Talk
- Protect

Gimmick is Gimmick

Zai
War Veterans
War Veterans

Back to top Go down

Stomping SkarmBliss Version 2 Empty Re: Stomping SkarmBliss Version 2

Post by Lynjabear Sun Apr 01, 2012 9:42 pm

I heart gimmick, but you need a spinner for him, as 90% of teams in OU will set up SR in the course of a battle.
Lynjabear
Lynjabear
Dream
Dream

http:// [scroll][img]https://i1082.photobucket.com/albums/j375/wa

Back to top Go down

Stomping SkarmBliss Version 2 Empty Re: Stomping SkarmBliss Version 2

Post by Zai Sun Apr 01, 2012 10:13 pm

Ohh thats why i had put taunt on my gliscor

Zai
War Veterans
War Veterans