Nightmare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Falling Snow
Weekly news
We want to hear from you! Go to the 'General' section and say what you want to say. Start a new topic if you wish.
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 285 on Wed Sep 22, 2021 3:07 pm
Latest topics
» The Missing Constellation
NIGHTMARE DOUBT [MURDER MYSTERY IS] GAME 4!  - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 13, 2018 5:44 am by Evan

» y helo, it is i, tito
NIGHTMARE DOUBT [MURDER MYSTERY IS] GAME 4!  - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 13, 2018 5:44 am by Evan

» Sup, I'm Evan.
NIGHTMARE DOUBT [MURDER MYSTERY IS] GAME 4!  - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 13, 2018 5:26 am by Evan

» I am the best waifu.
NIGHTMARE DOUBT [MURDER MYSTERY IS] GAME 4!  - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 04, 2016 1:26 am by MasterDudex5

» add me on skype and read me complain about random desu.
NIGHTMARE DOUBT [MURDER MYSTERY IS] GAME 4!  - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 04, 2016 12:46 am by MasterDudex5

» Spam Posting/Reviving Dead Threads
NIGHTMARE DOUBT [MURDER MYSTERY IS] GAME 4!  - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 04, 2016 12:06 am by L

» What Movie Does Nightmare Want to Watch This Spring?
NIGHTMARE DOUBT [MURDER MYSTERY IS] GAME 4!  - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 12, 2016 5:36 pm by L

» You know what to do if it happens.
NIGHTMARE DOUBT [MURDER MYSTERY IS] GAME 4!  - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 12, 2016 5:34 pm by L

» STR8 IS BACK
NIGHTMARE DOUBT [MURDER MYSTERY IS] GAME 4!  - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 23, 2016 8:02 pm by Luck

Statistics
We have 490 registered users
The newest registered user is Poisonberries

Our users have posted a total of 15531 messages in 1327 subjects
Our awesome Affiliates!
NIGHTMARE DOUBT [MURDER MYSTERY IS] GAME 4!  - Page 3 5402057060_8f64daaa27_o NIGHTMARE DOUBT [MURDER MYSTERY IS] GAME 4!  - Page 3 Nightmare NIGHTMARE DOUBT [MURDER MYSTERY IS] GAME 4!  - Page 3 Sb10 NIGHTMARE DOUBT [MURDER MYSTERY IS] GAME 4!  - Page 3 21o6g49

NIGHTMARE DOUBT [MURDER MYSTERY IS] GAME 4!

+5
L
WINTERFRESH
Safiliwen
Awakening
Zai
9 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

NIGHTMARE DOUBT [MURDER MYSTERY IS] GAME 4!  - Page 3 Empty Re: NIGHTMARE DOUBT [MURDER MYSTERY IS] GAME 4!

Post by Awakening Mon Mar 19, 2012 7:12 pm

Well, Wolf gets a free kill with me and Resh as suspects.

Resh knows I'm not a Wolf. I know he isn't one either. It would only work out if we were both wolves, but it's not the case. I'd say either give up with that assertion, or continue it and screw yourself over.
Awakening
Awakening
War Veterans
War Veterans

Back to top Go down

NIGHTMARE DOUBT [MURDER MYSTERY IS] GAME 4!  - Page 3 Empty Re: NIGHTMARE DOUBT [MURDER MYSTERY IS] GAME 4!

Post by Zai Mon Mar 19, 2012 7:20 pm

I only took that part because that was the only part available at the moment ..... u said the other parts later and i wasnt really paying attention after i posted that .... and even mabey some one in the alliance is a wolf mabey not ....

Zai
War Veterans
War Veterans

Back to top Go down

Post by Zai Mon Mar 19, 2012 7:21 pm

You may start voting for wolves.... ;3

Zai
War Veterans
War Veterans

Back to top Go down

Post by Awakening Mon Mar 19, 2012 7:29 pm

Still voting for Camel.
Awakening
Awakening
War Veterans
War Veterans

Back to top Go down

Post by L Mon Mar 19, 2012 8:32 pm

Camel, all evidence points to him.

im voting for Camel.
L
L
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Evan Mon Mar 19, 2012 9:53 pm

it's not an assumption. Resh is commonly a wolf. You played your wolf well last game Awake. I can then assume that one could be the angel, and your idea is to prolong the game by taking out a singular person at a time. and the last member would be none the wiser. It would work rather well, wouldn't it? On that same note, what does an alliance offer in this game? Justification that the other person doesn't suspect you? If your trying to make an alliance, it just makes you all the more suspicious. In fact, if I am killed next round, it would almost justify my entire argument. On that same note, it would also make excellent cover. While making an alliance my offer some kind of 'protection', in all honesty, it only seemingly makes you even more suspicious of being a wolf.
Evan
Evan
War Veterans
War Veterans

Back to top Go down

Post by Awakening Mon Mar 19, 2012 10:40 pm

It wasn't an alliance that you were supposed to know about. Me and Resh just just happen to realize that we weren't enemies, therefore would form an alliance. But Winter joined, and when he was killed, and let the news of the alliance out to the public. So there was nothing on my part there, just making sure to plan out theories with someone I could trust, which was Resh. I played the Wolf part pretty bad last game, honestly. I was pinned down, and Resh was the one who ended up saving me. It was out of deduction that me and Resh realized that we weren't wolves, so it wasn't anything of repaying dues, if that's what you were thinking. This alliance was just a safe mode of transmitting ideas with the correct villagers. An alliance would not be formed with anyone that was even 99% seemingly not a wolf. Which still includes you, according to myself and Resh.

And the fact that you just willingly set yourself up isn't going to help you out in any case. Or anyone for that matter.

What case is there if you are killed? That I killed you out of petty means, or that the real wolf killed you just to put the blame on me? Can you really distinguish that fact Evan? I highly doubt it.
Awakening
Awakening
War Veterans
War Veterans

Back to top Go down

Post by L Tue Mar 20, 2012 6:39 am

I played the wolf role dreadfully. my only real use came after i was out of the game....

Yeah the alliance was not supposed to revealed, but as fate would have it winter told T~T

You don't seem to give us enough credit for intelligence. Neither of us would make an alliance with someone who could, with even minute possibility (big words =D), of being a wolf.

Last thing, you seem a little suspicious Evan.
L
L
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by MasterDudex5 Tue Mar 20, 2012 11:12 pm

I vote for Reshiram.

Something about him doesn't seem right this round...
MasterDudex5
MasterDudex5
Devoted Shadow
Devoted Shadow

http://nightmare.forumotions.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Evan Wed Mar 21, 2012 12:17 am

Resh, I never commented about your game, other than the fact that you were constantly a wolf. And Awake, if I was a wolf, why would I be so active in the argument down here? For me to try to evaluate like this almost justifies my NOT being a wolf.

Voting for Camel btw.
Evan
Evan
War Veterans
War Veterans

Back to top Go down

Post by L Wed Mar 21, 2012 8:11 pm

master something never seems right about me =P
L
L
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by MasterDudex5 Wed Mar 21, 2012 8:37 pm

True... Maybe I'm just not used to you making alliances, using grammar, and thinking a bit harder than your normal routine... Oh well. I still want to vote for you because I doubt changing my vote will do anything at this point in the voting process.
MasterDudex5
MasterDudex5
Devoted Shadow
Devoted Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post by L Wed Mar 21, 2012 9:01 pm

I'll give you all of that, your right. I am actually trying to think, unlike my usual self (lol). I just don't wanna be the person that is constantly basically not playing the game.

Doesn't matter to me if you vote for me since, like you said, doesn't really matter.
L
L
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Awakening Fri Mar 23, 2012 7:26 pm

Can GM please close the vote anytime soon? I don't remember any round lasting this long before.
Awakening
Awakening
War Veterans
War Veterans

Back to top Go down

Post by MasterDudex5 Fri Mar 23, 2012 8:53 pm

I agree with Awake. It's obvious Camel is going. Does it have to be 100% of us voting for him?
MasterDudex5
MasterDudex5
Devoted Shadow
Devoted Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post by L Fri Mar 23, 2012 9:41 pm

i.... disagree....

jk i want the next round to start already (as if there will be a next round X3).
L
L
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Zai Tue Mar 27, 2012 7:17 pm

Camel a wolf was killed by the villagers in a vote off.

Congrats to the surviving villagers for winning.

Awake
Evan
Masterdudex5(the angel)
Reshiram

Last edited by Zai on Tue Mar 27, 2012 7:30 pm; edited 2 times in total

Zai
War Veterans
War Veterans

Back to top Go down

Post by Awakening Tue Mar 27, 2012 7:19 pm

Boom.

I congrats.
Awakening
Awakening
War Veterans
War Veterans

Back to top Go down

Post by L Tue Mar 27, 2012 7:31 pm

=D I survived.... 2012 end of the world.
L
L
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3