Nightmare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Falling Snow
Weekly news
We want to hear from you! Go to the 'General' section and say what you want to say. Start a new topic if you wish.
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 285 on Wed Sep 22, 2021 3:07 pm
Latest topics
» The Missing Constellation
Nightmare Doubt [Murder Mystery IS] Game 3! - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 13, 2018 5:44 am by Evan

» y helo, it is i, tito
Nightmare Doubt [Murder Mystery IS] Game 3! - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 13, 2018 5:44 am by Evan

» Sup, I'm Evan.
Nightmare Doubt [Murder Mystery IS] Game 3! - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 13, 2018 5:26 am by Evan

» I am the best waifu.
Nightmare Doubt [Murder Mystery IS] Game 3! - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 04, 2016 1:26 am by MasterDudex5

» add me on skype and read me complain about random desu.
Nightmare Doubt [Murder Mystery IS] Game 3! - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 04, 2016 12:46 am by MasterDudex5

» Spam Posting/Reviving Dead Threads
Nightmare Doubt [Murder Mystery IS] Game 3! - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 04, 2016 12:06 am by L

» What Movie Does Nightmare Want to Watch This Spring?
Nightmare Doubt [Murder Mystery IS] Game 3! - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 12, 2016 5:36 pm by L

» You know what to do if it happens.
Nightmare Doubt [Murder Mystery IS] Game 3! - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 12, 2016 5:34 pm by L

» STR8 IS BACK
Nightmare Doubt [Murder Mystery IS] Game 3! - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 23, 2016 8:02 pm by Luck

Statistics
We have 490 registered users
The newest registered user is Poisonberries

Our users have posted a total of 15531 messages in 1327 subjects
Our awesome Affiliates!
Nightmare Doubt [Murder Mystery IS] Game 3! - Page 2 5402057060_8f64daaa27_o Nightmare Doubt [Murder Mystery IS] Game 3! - Page 2 Nightmare Nightmare Doubt [Murder Mystery IS] Game 3! - Page 2 Sb10 Nightmare Doubt [Murder Mystery IS] Game 3! - Page 2 21o6g49

Nightmare Doubt [Murder Mystery IS] Game 3!

+8
MasterDudex5
Evan
Zai
Justin-Time
Awakening
Danye West
L
WINTERFRESH
12 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Nightmare Doubt [Murder Mystery IS] Game 3! - Page 2 Empty Re: Nightmare Doubt [Murder Mystery IS] Game 3!

Post by L Thu Feb 23, 2012 7:34 pm

Aw me? why?

I vote for Master, Aizen and Camel.

Last edited by Reshiram on Thu Feb 23, 2012 11:51 pm; edited 2 times in total
L
L
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Nightmare Doubt [Murder Mystery IS] Game 3! - Page 2 Empty Re: Nightmare Doubt [Murder Mystery IS] Game 3!

Post by Zai Thu Feb 23, 2012 8:35 pm

I Suspect Camelsue, Leo and Reshiram

Last edited by Zai on Thu Feb 23, 2012 8:37 pm; edited 1 time in total

Zai
War Veterans
War Veterans

Back to top Go down

Post by Safiliwen Thu Feb 23, 2012 8:35 pm

I vote for Leo Aizen and Resh.
Safiliwen
Safiliwen
Dream
Dream

Back to top Go down

Post by Danye West Thu Feb 23, 2012 8:36 pm

I vote for Justin Safi and Resh
Danye West
Danye West
War Veterans
War Veterans

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 23, 2012 9:05 pm

I vote for Zai,MasterDudex5.And Camel because he's in love with Arieon sexually.

Last edited by Leo on Thu Feb 23, 2012 9:34 pm; edited 4 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Awakening Thu Feb 23, 2012 9:21 pm

Alright so for my conclusion.

I think it was Leo, Zai, and for the last one... Maybe Aizen...
Unless anything changes my mind right away, that's my decision.
Awakening
Awakening
War Veterans
War Veterans

Back to top Go down

Post by Justin-Time Thu Feb 23, 2012 11:22 pm

Leo, Awake, and Zai. This is different than how I played it, so I'm kind of a newb again. This is purly gut feeling right now.

Last edited by Justin-Time on Fri Feb 24, 2012 1:29 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : evidance showing Resh may be innocent.)

Justin-Time
Dream
Dream

Back to top Go down

Post by L Fri Feb 24, 2012 1:08 pm

well its pretty much GG for me. anyone have any last words for me?
L
L
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Nightmare Doubt [Murder Mystery IS] Game 3! - Page 2 Empty The hangings

Post by WINTERFRESH Sat Feb 25, 2012 3:59 pm

With voting now over the hangings will now commence

First the highest voted, Leo an innocent villager of the curious village who was accused by 5

Next we have Reshiram , A wolf! Accused by 4 different villagers.

Finally we have Camelsue an innocent villager who was accused by 3 like two others then, an old ginger man was walked through the curious village when the villagers asked who should be killed in the tie, the old ginger man told them to kill Camel

Two people watched the hangings different than the others, one grinning widely, the other watching from a great distance hiding from the rest of the citizens

Wolves have 15 hours to send their next victims

"The innocent can never last"

Remaining villagers:

Reshiram
Aizen
Awakening
Justin-Time
Zai
Evan
MDX5
Leo
Camelsue
AbsoulAwaken
Saf
Lynjabear

Last edited by WINTERFRESH on Sat Feb 25, 2012 7:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
WINTERFRESH
WINTERFRESH
Dream
Dream

Back to top Go down

Post by L Sat Feb 25, 2012 4:05 pm

....and i know exactly what the stuff in blue meant. T_T
L
L
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Evan Sat Feb 25, 2012 7:07 pm

Intresting. Now that we have eliminated one wolf, lets take a look at that light blue passage.

"Two people watched the hangings different than the others, one grinning widely, the other watching from a great distance hiding from the rest of the citizens ."

Now, it states that there are two other wolves, which was already a given. However, it also implies that of the two people, one is more cautious with their victory, while the other is very proud and obvious. Perhaps the obvious one is somebody aquainted rather well with the game? Somebody like Awake would make sense to me.

As for watching from afar, I'm assuming that would make the character more cautious, and more eager to cover his (or her) tracks. This could be exhibiting a variety of strategies, some of the more likely including leading a false path. So looking at the first eliminations of myself, Absoul, and Lynja, I believe that Reshiram, the only current exposed wolf, killed Absoul as a sort of throwaway vote that was rather careless, in my opinion. Lynja would have been a popular choice for wolf, so perhaps this would have been why she was killed, in order to send the signal that it wasn't somebody who had been a wolf before. I believe Awake killed her. And the last wolf, the cautious one, would have killed me. The 'watching from afar' leads me it would have been somebody closer to me, one of my friends. So, the logical guess would be Safi.
Evan
Evan
War Veterans
War Veterans

Back to top Go down

Post by Justin-Time Sat Feb 25, 2012 7:14 pm

Well, that's what I get for not checking my sources. I learned my lesson.

Justin-Time
Dream
Dream

Back to top Go down

Post by Awakening Sat Feb 25, 2012 7:41 pm

You think that I was involved in the games a lot, right? That's true. Extremely true. That doesn't make me proud, though. It's just that I could see the game on a higher level. Which is why I'm more likely to be killed by a wolf rather than be a wolf. As a former GM, if I were given the status of Wolf, I'd be playing more quietly rather than to kill possibly two wolves from past games. The only reason why I'd be "proud" would be because I got off with only 1 vote, everyone else having more than that. But is that being proud or grateful? I'm glad that people could trust me. Really am. I'd find Aizen, Master, and Saf being more proud than me. After all, they are all winning wolves. We haven't crossed out the chance that wolves are re-selected, right? I think a better perspective is pooling facts from past games still.

Now that Leo, Resh, and Camel were hanged. We can take a look at Resh's actions from now as a guide. He tried really hard convincing some members to not vote for him. Someone he worked particularly really hard for. What if the wolves knew each other? By going along this line of thinking, there might have been some betrayal. Knowing that Resh was on their side could have been it. I mean I know I would get rid of an easy wolf. Specially with him acting as desperate as he was. I remember him going after Justin and Saf really hard.

Based on that, I think Master, Aizen, Saf, and perhaps Justin being the other wolves. Before my line of thinking was that of a new player would kill a new player; Zai had killed Absol, but I can agree with your thinking of Resh being his killer. Saf being the other wolf is plausible too, with him filling both criteria of my previous thoughts.
Awakening
Awakening
War Veterans
War Veterans

Back to top Go down

Post by L Sat Feb 25, 2012 8:12 pm

good to see you all dont think i acted COMPLETELY retarded, just semi stupid XD
L
L
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Nightmare Doubt [Murder Mystery IS] Game 3! - Page 2 Empty A delayed set of claws

Post by WINTERFRESH Mon Feb 27, 2012 11:51 pm

Sorry for the late post, one of the wolves took a really long time to give me their vote - L

It was a dark night, the only light was the full moon which left the villagers terrified. They knew people were going to die, but who? They soon found out. Aizen was choked from behind then got his head cut off and was scalped. Justin-Time was walking alone when he was ripped into nine before he could even let out a scream. The village was getting short on villagers. Soon it would be over, or so that's what the villagers thought.

Villagers, you need to find a wolf soon or it will take a turn for the worst for you... - L

The innocent can never last
WINTERFRESH
WINTERFRESH
Dream
Dream

Back to top Go down

Post by Awakening Tue Feb 28, 2012 10:33 pm

Alright, well, if no one else does, I will.

Aizen's death was kinda weird. I was pretty sure that he was a wolf. Now Master and Saf are the only previous wolves to still be alive, if that means anything.
Awakening
Awakening
War Veterans
War Veterans

Back to top Go down

Post by WINTERFRESH Wed Feb 29, 2012 7:52 pm

Voting is now open
WINTERFRESH
WINTERFRESH
Dream
Dream

Back to top Go down

Post by Awakening Thu Mar 01, 2012 12:07 am

I vote for Master and Zai.

Last edited by Awakening on Thu Mar 01, 2012 8:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Awakening
Awakening
War Veterans
War Veterans

Back to top Go down

Post by Safiliwen Thu Mar 01, 2012 4:44 am

I vote for Zai and Master.

Last edited by Safiliwen on Tue Mar 06, 2012 3:29 am; edited 1 time in total
Safiliwen
Safiliwen
Dream
Dream

Back to top Go down

Post by MasterDudex5 Thu Mar 01, 2012 7:45 pm

Well. I vote for Awake and Saf.
MasterDudex5
MasterDudex5
Devoted Shadow
Devoted Shadow

http://nightmare.forumotions.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by L Thu Mar 01, 2012 7:58 pm

so now zais vote is the tie breaker, correct?
L
L
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Zai Thu Mar 01, 2012 8:22 pm

Off fuck I got tie breaker hm....

Zai
War Veterans
War Veterans

Back to top Go down

Post by Zai Thu Mar 01, 2012 8:38 pm

I vote for safi mdx

Zai
War Veterans
War Veterans

Back to top Go down

Post by L Mon Mar 05, 2012 6:15 pm

er.... when will this be over? XD
L
L
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WINTERFRESH Mon Mar 05, 2012 11:24 pm

Reshiram wrote:er.... when will this be over? XD

When I decide it's over
WINTERFRESH
WINTERFRESH
Dream
Dream

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next