Nightmare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Falling Snow
Weekly news
We want to hear from you! Go to the 'General' section and say what you want to say. Start a new topic if you wish.
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 285 on Wed Sep 22, 2021 3:07 pm
Latest topics
» The Missing Constellation
PMDish Role Playing idea - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 13, 2018 5:44 am by Evan

» y helo, it is i, tito
PMDish Role Playing idea - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 13, 2018 5:44 am by Evan

» Sup, I'm Evan.
PMDish Role Playing idea - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 13, 2018 5:26 am by Evan

» I am the best waifu.
PMDish Role Playing idea - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 04, 2016 1:26 am by MasterDudex5

» add me on skype and read me complain about random desu.
PMDish Role Playing idea - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 04, 2016 12:46 am by MasterDudex5

» Spam Posting/Reviving Dead Threads
PMDish Role Playing idea - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 04, 2016 12:06 am by L

» What Movie Does Nightmare Want to Watch This Spring?
PMDish Role Playing idea - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 12, 2016 5:36 pm by L

» You know what to do if it happens.
PMDish Role Playing idea - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 12, 2016 5:34 pm by L

» STR8 IS BACK
PMDish Role Playing idea - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 23, 2016 8:02 pm by Luck

Statistics
We have 490 registered users
The newest registered user is Poisonberries

Our users have posted a total of 15531 messages in 1327 subjects
Our awesome Affiliates!
PMDish Role Playing idea - Page 2 5402057060_8f64daaa27_o PMDish Role Playing idea - Page 2 Nightmare PMDish Role Playing idea - Page 2 Sb10 PMDish Role Playing idea - Page 2 21o6g49

PMDish Role Playing idea

+2
Awakening
Justin-Time
6 posters

Page 2 of 18 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 18  Next

Go down

PMDish Role Playing idea - Page 2 Empty Re: PMDish Role Playing idea

Post by L Wed Feb 15, 2012 10:08 pm

Rapo shoves Eterna towards Charles. "*You focus on talking to that ghost, I will talk to this one." "^Why are you both so shy? Lampent, huh? .... Doesn't your Pre-evolution look like a marshmallow? That makes me a little hungry...." "*So you want to know about Golett? Well they don't show up around here much. I think they have a few psychic powers, but i'm not very sure. My sister is the smart one...."
L
L
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Justin-Time Wed Feb 15, 2012 10:13 pm

"...I'm sorry...I just don't have much expirence... t-talking to others." Jack admits with a bowed head. "I-I don't think I.. ever used a-any psychic powers...Do you know if...they can go through things...?"

Justin-Time
Dream
Dream

Back to top Go down

Post by Camelsue Wed Feb 15, 2012 10:13 pm

"Marshmallow? well.... I was a little candle, not that.... anyways, it looked like you needed help... Is there something that I can do?" -She is hungry... if she bites me??
Camelsue
Camelsue
Dream
Dream

Back to top Go down

Post by L Wed Feb 15, 2012 10:19 pm

"^OH! Thats right. We lost our money. have you seen any money lying around?" "*Well i think if your powers were strong enough, you could do a lot of things. But not many pokemon around here know much about Golett, since we don't see many here. i'm pretty sure you have potent physical power along with some interesting and useful psychic powers. Hey.... Shouldn't you know about your own kind?"
L
L
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Camelsue Wed Feb 15, 2012 10:22 pm

"No... unfortunatley no. *remembers about the Stone* ...by any chance, do you have any idea of the Cave of Shadows? like, where is it? anything woulod be helpful..." -Well, she is the smart one after all.
Camelsue
Camelsue
Dream
Dream

Back to top Go down

Post by Justin-Time Wed Feb 15, 2012 10:25 pm

"W-well... P-probably...but really... I've never... seen another G-golett before..." He admits, bowing that head once more. "All I know about G-golett... is what I taught... myself about them..." Jack over hears Charles and looks to him. "S-sorry if I'm interrupting... but there's s-some caves in the mountains near here... I d-don't know if any of them are the ones you're l-looking for though."

Justin-Time
Dream
Dream

Back to top Go down

Post by Camelsue Wed Feb 15, 2012 10:34 pm

"Oh... really? wow, thank you so much, umm... Jack right? don't... don't be scared... we're ghosts, but I'm not harming you... I don't plan to do it... so don't worry okay?"
Camelsue
Camelsue
Dream
Dream

Back to top Go down

Post by L Wed Feb 15, 2012 10:35 pm

"^Well i know just about every cave in a 100 mile radius of here. One lies near here in a part of the forest shrouded by trees. It has beautiful crystals in it that glow, which are almost the only source of light after you get inside. Bring me back a crystal, will ya? Oh and a mean Galvantula lives there."

"*Well your species has some powers. To what extent, i am unsure. That would be a better question for my sister. Sorry about her, bye the way. I know she can be annoying."
L
L
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Justin-Time Wed Feb 15, 2012 10:40 pm

"No...It's ok...I...ghosts?" It just hit the Golett. He's a ghost? That explains so much, yet he never saw it coming.

Justin-Time
Dream
Dream

Back to top Go down

Post by L Wed Feb 15, 2012 10:44 pm

"*WEEELLLL its been a fun chat but we really have to get going." "^Oh, well i guess we have to go. Remember to bring me back a crystal. ! Look! The money!" Eterna sees a few dollars in poke and grabs it. They then set off to go home.
L
L
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Camelsue Wed Feb 15, 2012 10:51 pm

@Jack: "Yes, we are ghosts.. we are not meant to be evil in this world... we shall search for the truth, and the goodness......not like....(Remembers Dusknoir)... umm... never mind... You... look nice to me Jack... It's actually something good to know....

@Eterna: "Oh, thank you so much... I really need to go there...and... I'll bring you a crystal.... I promise, and also....... I'll face the....scary...and...horrible....Galvantula....*gulp* "
Camelsue
Camelsue
Dream
Dream

Back to top Go down

Post by L Wed Feb 15, 2012 10:58 pm

Eterna turns around. "^Oh no hes not scary at all, if you know his weakness.... well, i assume you don't. Most pokemon don't.... I do. Weeeeelll. Good luck with that. The twins continue walking away, cheerfully.
L
L
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Justin-Time Thu Feb 16, 2012 12:10 am

Jack waves goodbye to the Eevees and looks to the other ghost. "S-so...what's a Galventula?"

Justin-Time
Dream
Dream

Back to top Go down

Post by Awakening Thu Feb 16, 2012 12:26 am

Mars didn't really think, and his thoughts were spewed out through his mouth. "Nasty little buggers that zap you. Never met one though. Only seen a few Joltik in my life." He looked at the Golett. "Oh sorry, didn't mean to just barge in like that."
Awakening
Awakening
War Veterans
War Veterans

Back to top Go down

Post by Justin-Time Thu Feb 16, 2012 12:32 am

(I don't think we should go far without Camel, but I guess a couple posts won't hurt.)

The Golett hadn't a clue that Mars was there. As a result, he jumped out of his skin when the Hitmonchan spoke. (not literally.) He then turned to the fighting type Pokemon. "Oh!...no...i-it's ok." If he had one, Jack's heart would be racing. "Z-zap...like electricity...?"

Justin-Time
Dream
Dream

Back to top Go down

Post by Awakening Thu Feb 16, 2012 1:50 am

Mars greeted his friend Charles before looking back at the smaller, rounder Pokemon. "Yeah. They can get nasty if you get hit by their electricity. Paralysis is a whole lot worth than poisoning in my opinion." Mars looked at the Golett and then at the Lampent. "So uh, Charlie, who's your friend over here?"
Awakening
Awakening
War Veterans
War Veterans

Back to top Go down

Post by L Thu Feb 16, 2012 8:40 am

Meanwhile, The two Eevees lay sleeping by Wigglytuff's guild for some reason. They have a home, so its a little off for them to just be laying around, in the middle of the night, sleeping on the ground. Perhaps something is wrong?

(Wigglytuffs guild cant be seen from where you all are, so you wouldnt really know they were there)
L
L
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Camelsue Thu Feb 16, 2012 10:03 am

@Mars "Oh, Hiya Mars, he is Jack, the Golett, apparently he doesn't know he was one.... thanks for the tips anyways :3"

@Jack "By the way Jack... you shouldn't really worry about electric types or such... you are also a ground type, I am the one that could.... get paralyzed...." *The little Lampent's flame decreases a bit because of his fear :c *

"Umm... well... it's getting a bit late, and... I'm feeling a bit tired ^_^ soo... I guess I'll see you guys around!"
-Charles decides not going to bed, but trying to get a clue about the Cave of Shadows. *I can return to the hotel anyways* he thought.

Charles was walking towards the forest area when.... *Oh gosh, (he saw the Evee twins) what are those guys doing there? what if an evil pokémon popped out? oh nonononono....* "Umm.... little Evees? ....you... shouldn't be here just lying around.... specially at night..."

Last edited by Camelsue on Thu Feb 16, 2012 10:16 am; edited 1 time in total
Camelsue
Camelsue
Dream
Dream

Back to top Go down

Post by L Thu Feb 16, 2012 10:05 am

The Eevees still lay sleeping. Eterna wakes up, and sees Charles. She yawns. "^.... Umm.... Well we were going to start a rescue team, but it seems the guild is not open, so we wanted to stay here until it was. OH! We must have dozed off." She shakes Raposa to wake him up. "*Go away.... I'll make breakfast in a little bit. OH! dang, we fell asleep in front of the guild. Its sunrise.... It should be opening soon."

"^Well, Lampent, what are you doing here? w-would you mind coming with us to get our explorer badges? Wigglytuff might not let us go to the cave of darkness alone.... But we really want some glowing crystals for night lights."
L
L
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Camelsue Thu Feb 16, 2012 10:37 am

"Oh, sorry... I was a bit worried something bad could happen to you guys..... but, it's ok, of course I'll join you Evees, well, I'm going there anyways... and I could use some help of you guys :3 "
Camelsue
Camelsue
Dream
Dream

Back to top Go down

Post by L Thu Feb 16, 2012 10:42 am

Rapo grabs their item bag from Eterna, takes out a Cheri berry and hands it to you. "*Here, you seem scared of being paralyzed. If your in trouble, eat that. It will negate the paralysis." Eterna is already standing on the grate, waiting for sentry diglet.

"^Come on, guys."
L
L
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Camelsue Thu Feb 16, 2012 11:01 am

*Oh wait... I have no footprint! will they let me in? oh gosh....*

-?:POKEMON DETECTED, POKEMON DETECTED, WHO'S FOOTRPINT? WHO'S FOOTPRINT?!?
-Sentry Diglett: Umm... those must be the Evee twins' ♫
-? : YOU, STANDING OVER THERE, COME HERE
-"Umm.... okay..."
-?: POKEMON DETECTED, POKEMON DETECTED, WHO'S FOOTRPINT? WHO'S FOOTPRINT?!?
-Sentry Diglett: Umm... there's no footprint at all...
-?: COME ON DIGLETT YOU HAVE TO SEE SOMETHING.
-Sentry Diglett: Probably Lampent's!
-?: -_- WHATEVER.... LET THEM IN

"Wow.... that was weird...."
Camelsue
Camelsue
Dream
Dream

Back to top Go down

Post by L Thu Feb 16, 2012 11:09 am

The inside of the guild is beautiful, and full of color and happy faces. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9aID8WANoRI guild theme. "^Wooooowwww" Eternas eyes sparkle, as she always overreacts to every little thing. "*wow.... this place goes underground? Uuh.... Ok, lets go find wigglytuff." Chatot stops the trio on the second floor. "SQUAAK! Good day, now we have no time for a survey, please leave. Good bye." "^N-no thats not why-" Chatot squaks more at them - "Come now, I really have work i must get back to!"
L
L
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Camelsue Thu Feb 16, 2012 11:54 am

"We aren't here for that reason Mr. Chatot.... we want to explore the Cave of Shadows... but we first need to be an official exploration team"

-Chatot: I bet this guys don't even know what they're getting into.. they are just going to fail horribly...

"Umm... excuse me?"

-Chatot: OOoooh sorry, SQUAAWK! well first you must meet the guildmaster.

"Okay then..."

-Chatot: Follow mee ♫ I don't have all day ¬¬

The crew gets deep into the Guildmaster's Chamber..... -Chatot: Guildmasteer new members have arrived ♫

Wigglytuff: ........
Chatot: Guildmaster??

Wigglytuff: HELLO FRIENDLY FRIENDS!!! Very Happy
Camelsue
Camelsue
Dream
Dream

Back to top Go down

Post by L Thu Feb 16, 2012 12:00 pm

And so they told wigglytuff about wanting to go to the cave of shadows. Wigglytuff worries about them though. "Oh but its too dangerous, you all need proper training before even attempting to go there." "^But wigglytuuuuuuff, we can handle the cave.

Wigglytuff thinks it over, and decides. "Well, OF COURSE YOU ALL CAN MAKE A RESCUE TEAM! With the guilds training, you should be fine going to places like that. Here is an explorer kit." Inside, there is a wonder map, explorer badges, and a few oran berries.

"Now dont go off into that cave before you get proper training."

And they happily accept the gifts to get them started, and decide to go to the cave without telling wigglytuff.
L
L
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 18 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 18  Next