Nightmare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Falling Snow
Weekly news
We want to hear from you! Go to the 'General' section and say what you want to say. Start a new topic if you wish.
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 285 on Wed Sep 22, 2021 3:07 pm
Latest topics
» The Missing Constellation
PMDish Role Playing idea EmptyWed Jun 13, 2018 5:44 am by Evan

» y helo, it is i, tito
PMDish Role Playing idea EmptyWed Jun 13, 2018 5:44 am by Evan

» Sup, I'm Evan.
PMDish Role Playing idea EmptyWed Jun 13, 2018 5:26 am by Evan

» I am the best waifu.
PMDish Role Playing idea EmptySun Sep 04, 2016 1:26 am by MasterDudex5

» add me on skype and read me complain about random desu.
PMDish Role Playing idea EmptySun Sep 04, 2016 12:46 am by MasterDudex5

» Spam Posting/Reviving Dead Threads
PMDish Role Playing idea EmptySun Sep 04, 2016 12:06 am by L

» What Movie Does Nightmare Want to Watch This Spring?
PMDish Role Playing idea EmptySun Jun 12, 2016 5:36 pm by L

» You know what to do if it happens.
PMDish Role Playing idea EmptySun Jun 12, 2016 5:34 pm by L

» STR8 IS BACK
PMDish Role Playing idea EmptySat Jan 23, 2016 8:02 pm by Luck

Statistics
We have 490 registered users
The newest registered user is Poisonberries

Our users have posted a total of 15531 messages in 1327 subjects
Our awesome Affiliates!
PMDish Role Playing idea 5402057060_8f64daaa27_o PMDish Role Playing idea Nightmare PMDish Role Playing idea Sb10 PMDish Role Playing idea 21o6g49

PMDish Role Playing idea

+2
Awakening
Justin-Time
6 posters

Page 1 of 18 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 18  Next

Go down

PMDish Role Playing idea Empty PMDish Role Playing idea

Post by Justin-Time Mon Feb 13, 2012 11:53 pm

Ok, first, just to make things clear, this isn't a 100% original idea of mine. There was a thing like this that existed on another forum site I went on. Now that my conscious is clean, I welcome into this site, free forum role playing (Well, that's the only name I know it by.). Now, in order to have the full experience, there'd have to be a sub-thread for such a thing, so for now I'll just make what I guess would count as a demo version, and if it catches on, I'll beg the admins to help us out.

Free forum role playing has many thing in common with interactive stories, but is not the same by a long shot. The biggest difference between the two is that you have no pre-determined choices. What you can do is limited only by what is considered realistic in the universe you're in. Honestly, I think the best way to compare the two is to say that IS is like Mass Effect and FFRP is like the sims. With an IS, there are influences to get you to accomplish something and a main goal you're trying to reach, at which point you could say you win. In FFRP, you set your own goals, and although someone or something may try to get you to do something, you don't have to do any of it. There also is technically no winning. This continues as long as you keep playing. FFRP is more about developing characters than being "the best player", or "the winner". (I apologize if it looks like I'm trying to make FFRP look better than IS. I asure you this is not my intent.)

One thing to note is that in FFRP, there is no user that is "god". That's right, after I hit the start button here, I have little, if any more control over this universe than you do. The most control I have over others is that I will likely function as the final word if any rules are changed/made/unmade.

Now, before I introduce you to the universe I have in mind, let's go over the general rules of FFRP (If we ever go full FFRP, the general rules would actually be up to the admins, but these are the rules I remember in the other site, and I feel they function well. Also, there is little, if any negotiating these particular rules.)

RULES:
Spoiler:
MY UNIVERSE/WORLD
Spoiler:
RULES (PART 2)
Spoiler:

CHARACTER SHEETS:
Spoiler:
AREAS:
Spoiler:
SUGGESTIONS:
Spoiler:

Ok, let's crack this egg open. Character sheets are still being accepted, and if there are any questions and so on, you may still ask me. Let me know if you make any changes to your character sheets. Also, from now on, if you have any new character sheets, please PM them to me. It's easier for me to notice them this way. I will then Copy and paste them into your group of character sheets here for all to see.

CHARACTER SHEETS:
From Awakening
Spoiler:

From Reshiram
Spoiler:

From Camelsue
Spoiler:
From me

Spoiler:

From Quaina
Spoiler:

From Aizen
Spoiler:

Last edited by Justin-Time on Thu Mar 29, 2012 1:38 pm; edited 21 times in total

Justin-Time
Dream
Dream

Back to top Go down

PMDish Role Playing idea Empty Re: PMDish Role Playing idea

Post by Awakening Wed Feb 15, 2012 12:41 am

Name: Mars

Species: Hitmonchan

Ability: Iron Fist

Moves: Mach Punch and Sky Uppercut.

Personality: Normally, he can be called "Careful". He's observant, and has a pretty good sense of perception to those around him, physically, or emotionally. That being said, he won't approach other when they are hurt, because he's always at a loss thinking of what to say. His personality flips when his adrenaline starts pumping. While not easily provoked, he refuses to back down to the point it hurts him. More the hopeless the situation, the more "Rash" nature he becomes. And this does not make him get a power boost at a pinch. It's by far his biggest weakness, and he knows it. But he's too stubborn to bother fixing it.

Diet: Carnivore. Fighters needs protein, of course. Eats sweets when no one's looking.

Biology: Mars the Tyrogue grew up pretty normally, considering he never had any parental figures nearby. Always on his own. Beatings here and there, sure, but it never affected him much. He just never had the initiative of fighting for his own sake, until he realized that he could throw decent punches. Hitmonlee and Hitmontop soon became out of the question come time for evolution.

Relationships: [Seeing as there are no other applicants as of thus far, this may be be amended.]

Appearance: Average Hitmonchan is 4'7". Mars is awkwardly a whole 5 inches taller. Which is why he doesn't use Sky Uppercut often compared to Mach Punch. Otherwise, a pretty average Hitmonchan.

Miscellaneous: Cannot do mathematics to save his life.

Sounds like a lot of fun, and I'm impressed with all the work you made into this post. C:
Awakening
Awakening
War Veterans
War Veterans

Back to top Go down

Post by L Wed Feb 15, 2012 9:59 am

Hey, i think i can argue the legendary ban. i think pokemon like mew, celebi, manaphy, ect arent all that strong, just special. so i think those kind of legendaries should be allowed. pokemon like groudon just dont fit into normalness though XD. so maybe consider unbanning smaller weaker legends?
L
L
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by L Wed Feb 15, 2012 11:42 am

I am going to start out with two characters. But they will be together most of the time, so this shouldnt be an issue.

My characters are Eevees. they are twins. One is a girl and the other a boy. Being twins, they are the same age. 8 years old.

NAMES: The girl is named Eterna and the boy is named Raposa. Pokemon they know just call him Rapo.

ADVANTAGES: Eterna is very smart but not very strong. Raposa is stronger than an adverage eevee, and sticks up for his sister since she isnt a very good fighter. Eterna helps Rapo study for school, since hes not as smart as her.

BEHAVIOR: They both are very very happy and nice, and everyone they know would tell you that.

THEME SONG: they have a theme song https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kTNNGAZD6OY listen to that when they are around if you want.

ABILITIES: They have different abilities. Rapo has Adaptability and Eterna has Anticipation. Eterna usually tells Rapo anything to watch out for in a fight, and gives him advice, ect.

DAILY LIFE: Being only 8 years old, they both go to school. They are orphans, (arent a lot of pokemon? being the animals of the pokemon world.... and most animals dont stay with parents long) but they earn money by helping pokemon out around town.

DIET: They are omnivores, though they usually just eat fruit. They really like sweets too.

FIGHTING STYLE: They do prefer not to fight, but they are a fierce combo (even though they are very young). Eterna mainly plays a supporting role but after working her self up, can help her brother out. They almost always stay together, and do poorly separate. That is their biggest weakness.

TRIVIA: -Eterna is actually a few seconds younger than Raposa....- -Pokemon often pick on Eterna because she is shiny and they are jealous, but Luckily she and her brother live together, are in the same grade at school and the same classes, and usually stay together, so hes there to help her out.- -Eterna has glasses because when she was little, she got caught in a furious fight between two ground type pokemon and the powerful sand moves cut her eyes, badly injuring them.

MOVES: They each know helping hand and return. Raposa-Quick attack, Take down, Bite, Hidden power (fire), Shadow ball and Iron tail. Eterna-Hidden power (ice), Yawn, Protect, Baton pass, Work up and Wish.

ITEMS: They both have Eviolites which the Kecleon brothers (the ones that run a shop in treasure town) gave them as gifts.

APPEARANCE: Eterna is a little smaller than Rapo but they are both pretty small, even for a young Eevee. Eterna is shiny (grey), unlike Rapo, who is normal. Eterna also has glasses.

SHORT STORY: -Rapo and Eterna meet mew- One day, the twins are heading to Kecleon shop, to get some food. Someone rams into the kids, and takes all their money. The pokemon is a very fast Sableye. The twins run after him, but he is just too fast for the young little Eevees. They lose sight of him, but keep running. They come to an intersection, where they split up. Rapo trips on what he thinks is a root, and faceplants. After getting over the pain, he turns around to see he tripped over the robbers bag. He hears screaming, and sees the robber floating in mid air. He is slammed into a tree, and he runs away. A few moments later, the pokemon mew appears in front of him. "Hi! I stopped that meanie from taking your money. I hope you didnt hurt your self when you fell.... well, good bye!" Mew wanders off a little and turns invisible. Eterna catches up to Rapo. "who was *pant* that?" rapo is about to explain when mew appears behind Eterna and yells "BOO! hahaaaah!" Eterna tries to tackle Mew and mew dodges, and Eterna lands on the ground. Mew then turns invisible again. Rapo waits for his sister to get up, and begins to tell her what happened with "That was mew".

L
L
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Camelsue Wed Feb 15, 2012 3:04 pm

Ooookay =3 here is my character:

Name: Charles Spooks Very Happy

Species: Lampent

Ability: Shadow Tag Very Happy

Moves: Flame Burst & Night Shade

Personality: You can say my Lampent is Modest, cause he never thinks he is as powerful as he really is, he is kindhearted and nice with everyone, and always has lived in a humble way. Also it gets scared easily, ironic, being a ghost =3

Diet: Lampent likes to eat souls Twisted Evil , but, Lampent's main purpose is bringing the souls to heaven, so, let's say the souls go to heaven via Lampent's consuming flame =3

Biology: Lampent was born in the Spirit World, this granted him his special ability, Shadow Tag. The little Litwick was unusually stronger than other ghosts, something his parents noticed right after he was born (He was shiny =3) Many spirits in his homeland are meanies =P , they wanted all Pokémon to ceise their existence. As a child, Litwick had other ideas so, when he grew up, he told his oppinion to his clan's ruler, Dusknoir, of course, Dusknoir was unhappy, and exiled him from the Spirit World, also, trapping his parents (2 Chandelures). Litwick was crushed... he didn't know what to do... revenge didn't suit him in any way... but he had to do something. He met a wise Torkoal, that happened to be there, Torkoal said that he should search for the powerful Dusk Stone sealed within the Cave of Shadows, that, eventually would grant him great power. He couldn't say no... he needed that stone, and so, his quest begins =3

Relationship: Lampent is a very good friend of Eterna and Rapo, also he has befriended Mars, the Hitmonchan, which he admires =3

Appereance: Lampent is a shiny one =3 very powerful indeed. He also happens to wear a fashionable scarf Very Happy (Nope it's not Choice Scarf, it's Fashionable Scarf)

That's it bounce
Camelsue
Camelsue
Dream
Dream

Back to top Go down

Post by Justin-Time Wed Feb 15, 2012 5:54 pm

Name: Jack

Species: Golett

Gender: Technically, he doesn't have one, but I'm calling him a he.

Age: Well, he seems to be a young teenager, but he can't really be sure as he only remembers the last 2 years of his existence.

Ability: Iron Fist

Moves: Dynamich punch, Strength

Personality: Jack is what one may call a recovering nervous wreck. He's shy, timid, and always stuttering. He will apologize for EVERYTHING! Even if it's not his fault in any way whatsoever. He calls whoever he's talking to sir or ma'am. If he talks about someone, he will put a title in front of their name. He usually tries to avoid others, but if you approach him and say hi, he will say hi back. He also has a nervous habit of tapping his fingers together. He is extremely polite. Despite this, he does have the will to fight if needed, and boy can he pack a punch? He also does in fact speak up if he has something to say. Sit down and wait for him to actually say it through the stuttering, but it will be said. He's also a bit of a klutz, and shows knowledge gaps from time to time.

Diet: Jack isn't even aware how he eats, but he does. Jack steals life energy and nutrients from anything close enough and able to provide. This said, he takes such a small amount that he'd have to feed off the same guy for about 50 years for the guy to even kind of start to get tired. The total amount he takes is always about the same. It's just spread out through what he feeds off of. Jack cannot eat like a normal Pokemon, rather he wants to or not.

Biology: Jack's first memory is waking up in a cave, by the exit, all alone. At that moment, he knew nothing other than how to move and knowledge known through instincts at the time. Jack learned a lot through the two years, including how to talk, (He's still not sure how he in particular does it considering he has no mouth.) about his strength and how to focus it, and most importantly, he's not like most other Pokemon. This upsets Jack a little. The Golett doesn't know how to use, or even that he has ghostly powers. He recently has been randomly falling through things, but he has no idea how that happens.

Relationships: Jack doesn't really know anyone.

Appearance: The average Golett is 3'3". Go ahead and shave off those 3 inches for Jack. This little guy also lacks a mouth, and the eyes are carved in, yet somehow move with Jack's expressions. Jack's insides are completely hollow save a yellowish glowing light in the head. His "skin" is also kind of bumpy, resulting from his latest clumsy moments.

Powers and Weaknesses:
Anyone with the ability and wisdom to know such things can tell Jack has a lot of potential power. However, he just started the path to getting there, if he started that path at all.

Despite Jack's size, he's kind of a tank. He's strong enough that on a lucky day he might be able to beat a swampert in a weight lifting contest. He can throw good punches and take a hit, but don't expect success if he has to chase someone.

If you're hit by Jack's Dynamich punch, you're gonna feel it for a good while. However, due to lack of training, it's even less accurate than usual. You basically have to stand still and let it hit you.

Although it's a lot harder to deal a serious wound or injury to Jack than most. If you're successful, natural healing takes a while longer than it would with most. Also, if you damage that Emblem on Jack enough, you'll weaken, or even disable his ability to move.

There are no screws holding Jack together. If one is strong enough, they could pull off his hands, lower arms, upper arms, feet, lower legs, upper legs, and head. However, putting Jack back together is as easy as a jigsaw puzzle.

I think that should do it.

Justin-Time
Dream
Dream

Back to top Go down

Post by Justin-Time Wed Feb 15, 2012 8:36 pm

(Ok, I'll try and start this off so you guys can get an idea of how to do this. Remember, when talking OOC like I am, do it in perenthesys.)

Jack wanders into the town. With it starting to get dark, there aren't many Pokemon out. This is preferable to our little Golett, as he prefers not to speak to anyone he doesn't have to. He wanders around for the moment. He's still kind of new here. He seems to be just a little preoccupied with looking for something, but it doesn't seem to be a heavy concern. This Pokemon isn't exactly watching where he's going though. He might bump into something.

(No, you don't have to type up a whole paragraph, but try and give people stuff to work with when you can. Also, you can be in one of the other areas right now too.)

Justin-Time
Dream
Dream

Back to top Go down

Post by Qualna Wed Feb 15, 2012 8:53 pm

Hope it's not too late to post my character sheet.

Name: Xalvantes
Species: Nincada

Ability: Compoundeyes

Moves: Hidden Power, Mind Reader, Toxic
Personality: Quirky. This one's kind of an oddball. Xalvantes has what is called "dissociative identity disorder" in which he is split between three personas. His normal and main personality is his most stable, as in this state he is very amiable and somewhat of a joker. His second persona is taciturn, holding a keen sense of morality and altruism, and chooses his words wisely. The final persona of Xalvantes is cynical, nihilistic, sardonic, and just about despises the existence of society. He is self-aware of the various "beings" in his mind, and his ordeal can be often analogized as a battle between the ego, the id, and the superego. The best way to comprehend his personality is to meet him in person.

Diet: Has no specific preference or disposition towards types of food. Will mainly eat just when he has to.

Biology: Xalvantes was born of a peculiar case when an egg that was supposedly containing twins, only birthed one Pokemon. In his younger age, Xalvantes was adopted by a group known simply as "The Brotherhood." The Brotherhood was a collective hive mind of various other bug pokemon that once lived inside the giant tree of Yggdrasil. Soon the tree withered and The Brotherhood parted ways and Xalvantes set off into the world, seeking a way to find his own sanity.

Relationships: ~May be updated~ Xalvanted occasionally runs into some of his old contacts in The Brotherhood. (The specific members shall remain anonymous for now)

Appearance: Xalvantes is of the average size for a Nincada, however he has heterochromic eyes, one blue and one red. His skin sports a rather grayish color. He also has little tux and top hat suited for him. Because that's just classy.

Miscellaneous: When Xalvantes was in The Brotherhood, he was known for his expertise in his foresight and accuracy. Though he may be frail in stature, he is actually deceptively powerful. An unusual phenomenon results in his Hidden Power changing in element depending on whatever persona is in control at the time (Main Persona: Fighting, Evil Persona: Dark, Righteous Persona: Electric. From time to time, he is known to have headaches and random premonitions of events to come. His reputation has earned him the nickname "Sniper."

Last edited by Qualna on Wed Feb 15, 2012 9:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Qualna
Qualna
War Veterans
War Veterans

https://www.youtube.com/acheronpride

Back to top Go down

Post by Justin-Time Wed Feb 15, 2012 8:55 pm

Qualna wrote:Hope it's not too late to post my character sheet.

(There is no too late. However, from now on, I'd like you to PM the sheets to me. Also, I didn't say it, so my bad, but I'd like to know what type of move hidden power is. Ok, I see what you did with the hidden power. I guess we can take a vote on this, but I kind of think it should stay to one type.)

Last edited by Justin-Time on Wed Feb 15, 2012 9:00 pm; edited 1 time in total

Justin-Time
Dream
Dream

Back to top Go down

Post by L Wed Feb 15, 2012 8:57 pm

(I will use ^ if Eterna is speaking and * for Rapo)

Eterna and Rapo are out late as usual, playing in the town. They have just left Kecleon shop and notice their shopping bag has a hole in it. "^OH NO!" Eterna yells, to which Rapo assumes something horrible is wrong. When he finds out they just lost their extra change, he calls her a drama queen, and they begin to search for their lost money. Eterna is trying to retrace her steps, since she was holding the bag.

"^Hey Rapo, whos that over there? He looks like hes looking for something too...." She starts to go over to ask the stranger. Rapo stops her. "*No talking to strangers like that. We dont know him and we shouldnt trouble hi-HEY! GET BACK HERE!" Eterna runs off to ask the strange pokemon if he has seen their money with Rapo trailing behind her. "^Mister, have you seen some money on the ground?" (In case you cant tell, its you Justin =3)

L
L
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Camelsue Wed Feb 15, 2012 8:59 pm

(Okaay then :3)

With a quest to find the Mighty Dusk Stone, Charles just thought it would be a great idea to take a look at the town. Someone might know where the Cave of Shadows was anyways. Going through the streets Charles saw a strange Golett wandering around, the Lampent just got too frightened to even say a word, so he just vanished in the shadows and waited until the Golett was gone... anyways, Charles was feeling tired so he just had to find a place, to stay at night. Surprisingly, just next to him, there was a hotel named "Chansey Views" so he just came in. A kindhearted Chansey was the owner of it, and watching the poor Lampent she just couldn't say no. Charles stayed the night there... wondering if he would ever find the Dusk Stone...
Camelsue
Camelsue
Dream
Dream

Back to top Go down

Post by Justin-Time Wed Feb 15, 2012 9:09 pm

The little Golett stops in his tracks and slowly turns to find the Eevee. The ghost's voice is quiet and young. "Umm, no ma'am... I d-didn't see any money...s-sorry..." His head hangs ever so slightly.

Justin-Time
Dream
Dream

Back to top Go down

Post by L Wed Feb 15, 2012 9:15 pm

Eterna looks disappointed, ignoring Rapos lecturing towards her about not talking to strangers. "^Well thanks, i guess we will just have to keep looking.... Hey, are you ok? It seems like your looking for something. And You seem nervous about something. And your older than me, why did you call me ma'am? And there arent many Golett around here, are you lost?" Rapo stops her from babbling on. "* Sorry if she bothered you, we will be going now."
L
L
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Justin-Time Wed Feb 15, 2012 9:21 pm

"Oh... I'm...well I...I-it...I wa-..." The girl spoke too fast for the little ghost. He was confused and shortly became unresponsive. However, a moment after it ran through his head, part of what the little Eevee said caught his interest. "A-actually...can I ask something...?"

Justin-Time
Dream
Dream

Back to top Go down

Post by L Wed Feb 15, 2012 9:27 pm

Eterna breaks away from Rapo, who is SO annoyed at her already. "^Hm? Ask away." "*-_-"
L
L
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Justin-Time Wed Feb 15, 2012 9:29 pm

"W-well..." The ghost taps his fingers, making a clanking sound. "...this probably sounds... k-kinda dumb...but...what did y-you just call me?" He looks up to her, curious, and genuinely ignorant.

Justin-Time
Dream
Dream

Back to top Go down

Post by L Wed Feb 15, 2012 9:33 pm

"^Umm.... Mister? .... Golett? ...." "*...."
L
L
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Justin-Time Wed Feb 15, 2012 9:36 pm

"Golett...I heard that before... a lot... Is that... w-what I am? W-what the name of it is?...I'm...not the only one...?" His head bows again and there's a little more finger tapping.

Justin-Time
Dream
Dream

Back to top Go down

Post by Camelsue Wed Feb 15, 2012 9:37 pm

"Rise & shine!" -said Chansey. "Oh thank you so much miss, I'll pay you as much as you want" -"No need to dear, young adventurers need a good night sleep ♫" "Thank you so much :3 But I have to go now.." -"Okay theen, I'mm hoping you come back"

Charles went out of the Hotel, and saw 2 Evees that were talking to the same Golett that he saw yesterday. The Evees looked dissapointed and he thought: "Oh well, they look harmless, why not helping them"

"Ummm... hello... I'm Charles.... I see that you're in trouble... and.... I wanted to help... Is there anything I can do for ya?" -still a bit frightened of the Golett.
Camelsue
Camelsue
Dream
Dream

Back to top Go down

Post by L Wed Feb 15, 2012 9:49 pm

Yeah, you sure look like a Golett.... And i have seen a few more Golett before. just then Charles wanders up to them, and Eterna is immediately greeting him and getting into his personal space. Rapo looks embarrassed at his sisters poor behavior.
L
L
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Justin-Time Wed Feb 15, 2012 9:52 pm

"Oh..." The female Eevee then stopped paying attention to Jack and turned to Charles. He would try to talk to Eterna again, but he doesn't want to interrupt her when she's talking to someone. He taps his fingers more and waits his turn.

Justin-Time
Dream
Dream

Back to top Go down

Post by Camelsue Wed Feb 15, 2012 9:53 pm

Charles gets frightened of the little Evee. -"Is she going to bite me?? nononono that would be BAD" As a ghost, Lampent vanishes and suddenly appears in the little Evee's back, letting her fall in the ground
Camelsue
Camelsue
Dream
Dream

Back to top Go down

Post by L Wed Feb 15, 2012 9:57 pm

"^Well i can see your both very interesting.... i cant decide which of you to talk to.... ILL TALK TO YOU BOTH! Come on, talk to me. Who are you guys?" Rapo looks at Jack, embarrassed. "*I gave her too much candy.... If anyone asks, I do NOT know her."
L
L
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Camelsue Wed Feb 15, 2012 10:00 pm

"Umm, hello... my name is Charles... as you can see, I'm a Lampent... nice to meet you" -still hoping that he doesn't get a bite from the Evees.
Camelsue
Camelsue
Dream
Dream

Back to top Go down

Post by Justin-Time Wed Feb 15, 2012 10:00 pm

The activity makes Jack a little more nervous, as evident by the increase in finger tapping. "Umm... my name's J-jack... C-can I ask what you know about...G-golett?"

Justin-Time
Dream
Dream

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 18 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 18  Next