Nightmare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Falling Snow
Weekly news
We want to hear from you! Go to the 'General' section and say what you want to say. Start a new topic if you wish.
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 285 on Wed Sep 22, 2021 3:07 pm
Latest topics
» The Missing Constellation
Jamies' RMT EmptyWed Jun 13, 2018 5:44 am by Evan

» y helo, it is i, tito
Jamies' RMT EmptyWed Jun 13, 2018 5:44 am by Evan

» Sup, I'm Evan.
Jamies' RMT EmptyWed Jun 13, 2018 5:26 am by Evan

» I am the best waifu.
Jamies' RMT EmptySun Sep 04, 2016 1:26 am by MasterDudex5

» add me on skype and read me complain about random desu.
Jamies' RMT EmptySun Sep 04, 2016 12:46 am by MasterDudex5

» Spam Posting/Reviving Dead Threads
Jamies' RMT EmptySun Sep 04, 2016 12:06 am by L

» What Movie Does Nightmare Want to Watch This Spring?
Jamies' RMT EmptySun Jun 12, 2016 5:36 pm by L

» You know what to do if it happens.
Jamies' RMT EmptySun Jun 12, 2016 5:34 pm by L

» STR8 IS BACK
Jamies' RMT EmptySat Jan 23, 2016 8:02 pm by Luck

Statistics
We have 490 registered users
The newest registered user is Poisonberries

Our users have posted a total of 15531 messages in 1327 subjects
Our awesome Affiliates!
Jamies' RMT 5402057060_8f64daaa27_o Jamies' RMT Nightmare Jamies' RMT Sb10 Jamies' RMT 21o6g49

Jamies' RMT

4 posters

Go down

Jamies' RMT Empty Jamies' RMT

Post by Jamie Sat Oct 22, 2011 5:03 am

Jamies' RMT 121Starmie @ Life Orb
Ability: Natural Cure
Ev's: 252 Sp.Attack, 252 Speed, 4 HP
Nature: Timid
-Hydro Pump
-Psychic
-Ice Beam
-Thunderbolt
This is mainly for dealing with Conkeldurr with its STAB Psychic attack. It can do over 75% to a Dragonite without multi scale with Hydro Pump. And i have the BoltBeam combo just for other moves but if you have other ideas let me know.

Jamies' RMT 485Heatran @ Leftovers
Ability: Flash Fire
Ev's: 252 HP, 252 Sp.Defence, 4 Defence
Nature: Calm
-Lava Plume
-Torment
-Taunt/Mean Look
-Substitute
This is just a TormentTran to annoy people and break walls habbits ect. Im not sure weather to have Mean Look or Taunt so tell me what you think i should have.

Jamies' RMT 464Rhyperior @ Leftovers
Ability: Solid Rock
Ev's: 252 HP, 252 Attack, 4 Defence
Nature: Adamant
-Earthquake
-Fire Punch
-Substitute
-Stone Edge
This guy can take a +2 Outrage from Haxorus and while he is setting up 2hko with EQ or Stone Edge, i only have Fire Punch because Ferrothorn can take 3 Eq's before dieing with leftovers and leech with i don't want, or it can die in one hit from a Fire Punch.

Jamies' RMT 381Latios @ Expert Belt
Ability: Levitate
Ev's: 252 Sp.Attack, 252 Speed, 4 HP
Nature: Timid
-Draco Meteor/ Dragon Pulse
-Psychic
-Thunderbolt
-Surf
This is my wall breaker, Draco does over 50% to a Blissey and around 40% to a eviolite Chansey. Draco can do 30-40% to a Ferrothorn on the leech seed then switch to Rhyperior to get the kill.

Jamies' RMT 494Victini @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Victory Star
Ev's: 252 Attack, 252 Speed, 4 Defence
Nature: Adamant
-V-Create
-Fusion Bolt
-Zen Headbutt
-U-turn
This guy can take an EQ from a Terrikion and then do 90-100% to it with Zen Headbutt or my next poke can come in and Mach Punch it for the kill, Depends how much Zen Headbutt does.

Jamies' RMT 392Infernape @ Life Orb
Ability: Blaze
Ev's: 252 Attack, 252 Speed, 4 Defence
Nature: Jolly
-Flare Blitz
-Earthquake
-Close Combat
-Mach Punch
This is a good revenge killer with Mach Punch and it can do 40-50% to Jellicent with EQ, that is a none Defence investment Jellicent. EQ can do 60% to an invested Defencive one which is quite alot, a Defencive one can take a Flare Blitz with 10-20% health loss. EQ does 95-100% to a none Defencive Jellicent. And It can OHKO Ferrothorn with Flare Blitz.

Jamie
Dream
Dream

Back to top Go down

Jamies' RMT Empty Re: Jamies' RMT

Post by Lynjabear Sun Oct 23, 2011 10:18 pm

1. Starmie - I'm assuming this isn't your lead, as it will lose against 99% of them and simply isn't equipped like one. I love starmie, but the only change I'd make in this is to change Psychic to Psycho Shock. Conkeldurr is killed by psycho shock regardless, and no conkledurr user in his right mind would stay in unless starmie was under 20% health in case it would mach punch. What dragonite doesn't run multiscale? and ice beam is a 0hko on those that don't anyways. The main point of the switch is to catch chansey and blissey on the switch, 2hkoing both at the least.

2. Heatran - I love Tormantran, no joke. The main changes I'd make is add protect instead of taunt of mean look to block the every other turn powerful move and change the EVs in HP to 244 for a leftovers number (I think.)

3. Rhyperior - Take out substitute and put in ice punch. WIth so many gliscor running around, its more than worth the switch. I might even say slap on a choice band because this will be switching in and out so much because of all the 3x super effective moves, notable scald and leaf storm. I noticed that your whole team is walled by vaporeon, so a good substitute would be this -

Mitts (Scizor) (M) @ Lum Berry
Trait: Technician
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SDef / 252 Spd
Adamant Nature (+Atk, -SAtk)
- Swords Dance
- Bug Bite
- Bullet Punch
- Brick Break

This can alleviate your severe weakness to water and ground as well as create a powerful set up sweeper and priority user.

4. Latios - I love the choice set bluffing, but would again suggest replacing psychic with psycho shock to get the 2hko on chansey on the switch instead of being forced out. Also, replace thunderbolt with hp fire as you can draco meteor any bulky waters before retreating as well as making a defense against pursuit banded scizor that predicts a switch out after a draco meteor KO and against ferro.

5. Victini - The Victini is fine, but I might think the standard death gambit set works just as well, if not better. Why would you switch in on terrakion's EQ? Makes no sense. Wouldn't he just KO with stone edge?

6. Infernape - Because I have had a personal vendetta against monkeys my entire life, I hate everything about this pokemon. Sorry, personal issue due to a childhood incident. Anyways, it still is a fire type, and you have a LOT of those. I'd put Azumarill in this last slot.
Lynjabear
Lynjabear
Dream
Dream

http:// [scroll][img]https://i1082.photobucket.com/albums/j375/wa

Back to top Go down

Post by Safiliwen Mon Oct 24, 2011 4:12 pm

Title edited by me, keep post titles within the section your posting so people can identify it not just some random title, 1st warning.
Safiliwen
Safiliwen
Dream
Dream

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynjabear Mon Oct 24, 2011 4:16 pm

Saf, you need an apostrophe Very Happy

and Jamie, do you read my responses? D:
Lynjabear
Lynjabear
Dream
Dream

http:// [scroll][img]https://i1082.photobucket.com/albums/j375/wa

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 24, 2011 8:32 pm

Your team gets destroyed by scarfed starmie and other water types . Starmie and Latios alone aren't enough to take Water hits . I recommend a Water pokemon that can hold it's own , such as Sleep talking gyarados.

Last edited by Leo on Mon Oct 24, 2011 10:11 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Frashu Mon Oct 24, 2011 10:05 pm

As with Leo, you need something to fend off Pokemon such as DD Gyarados or Water Types. At the same time, a huge weakness to ground moves, and having a mere 1 ground Immunity won't save you all the time(No leftovers-uh.)

At the same time, many misconceptions and grammar errors.

This is mainly for dealing with Conkeldurr with its STAB Psychic attack. It can do over 75% to a Dragonite without multi scale with Hydro Pump. And i have the BoltBeam combo just for other moves but if you have other ideas let me know.

75%? Dragonite? Hydro Pump? Starmie? 75%? Hydro Pump? Dragonite? Perhaps you meant some other move?

This is my wall breaker, Draco does over 50% to a Blissey and around 40% to a eviolite Chansey. Draco can do 30-40% to a Ferrothorn on the leech seed then switch to Rhyperior to get the kill.

Unless you were fighting a -Sp.Def Blissey/Chansey, I'm 90% sure it doesn't do that much to them without a Choice Specs(Not even sure Specs does that much).

40% Draco? No Specs? Ferrothorn? (You get where I'm going) Perhaps your exaggerating the sheer power of Latios or you just need to reconfirm that.

This is a good revenge killer with Mach Punch and it can do 40-50% to Jellicent with EQ, that is a none Defence investment Jellicent. EQ can do 60% to an invested Defencive one which is quite alot, a Defencive one can take a Flare Blitz with 10-20% health loss. EQ does 95-100% to a none Defencive Jellicent. And It can OHKO Ferrothorn with Flare Blitz.

Sounds believable through the damage part (perhaps another misconception but oh well.) but, 40-50% without defense and 60% to a defensive Jellicent? lol fix that k?

There goes my criticism for now, GL on that team.

Frashu
Frashu
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jamie Wed Oct 26, 2011 11:12 am

Yes Epic i do read your responese, and i try them on PO, but since i joined school again ive not had alot of time to come on my computer. Thnx also.

Jamie
Dream
Dream

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum